Ready to try something Old and New? Familiar and Different? That’s Tunisian Crochet!
I’ve got three goodies for you today:
- A Micro-Project – Free Pattern to learn try out and learn Tunisian crochet in about 15 minutes with any crochet hook you have and a little yarn.
- An Introduction to Tunisian Crochet video – covering what it is, why it’s become so popular lately, dispelling some myths, why you should try it, and how to get started.
- Info on my discounted Tunisian Crochet Online Course.
Micro-Project – Learn Tunisian Crochet
If you’ve ever wanted to try Tunisian Crochet, but had things like time, money or perceived difficulty holding you back, this is the project for you!
All you will need:
- 15 minutes
- Regular crochet hook + rubber band
- scrap yarn
- your sense of creative adventure!
Introduction to Tunisian Crochet
This introduction to Tunisian crochet describes what it is, why it’s become so popular lately, dispels some myths, suggests why you should try it, and how to get started.
Now that you’ve tried a micro project in Tunisian, and you want to learn even more, come check out the course!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 3 downloadable patterns including “Land of the Fairies Shawl“
- 6+ hours of detailed instruction perfect for beginners and up to teach you Tunisian crochet – Basics to Beyond
- Styling Guide on 9 different ways to style your “Land of the Fairies Shawl”
Why You Should Enroll
- The Fun!
- The Creative skills you will learn.
- Community of like-minded supportive creators, where you can share ideas, questions, photos and more.
- Lifetime ownership.
- Easy learning style.
- Portable class – watch on any device, anywhere.
- On Your Schedule
- Course keeps track of your progress and where you left off.
- Money back guarantee!
I hope to see you in the course. We’re already having lots of fun.
Tunisian Crochet Hook Recommendations
Straight Hook set
Small adjustable set
Large adjustable set *This one I recommend the highest as it will cover all your needs!
Support My Free Patterns
If you like this pattern, perhaps you might consider “buying me a coffee.” Thank you!
You can also support my work by sharing your finished garment on social media with the hashtag:
Or Sharing this pattern on Pinterest, Facebook or your Fav social media.
Your finished mitts pictures on social media with #microproject
Thank you for visiting!
Please be sure to subscribe here at my blog to be informed of upcoming patterns!!