Learn the Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS) and Tunisian Reverse Stitch (TRS) with this beginner project – a quick and simple soap cozy and scrubby.
(See Video Tutorial below!)
This luxurious soap cozy will be a nice addition to a relaxing bath or shower.
Use the softer side for your face and the more ridged side for exfoliation on the rest of your body.
The drawstring makes it easy to hang up on your shower head for easy drying.
You can make one in about 30-40 minutes or even faster once you’ve made a couple. These make great gifts for friends, family, co-workers, or your child’s teacher. (Or for YOURSELF!!)
No new equipment needed!! Just a regular crochet hook and a rubber band.
This little mini-project only requires
- a REGULAR crochet hook + rubber band
- Cotton Yarn
Grab the Pattern for FREE!
Here is the link to the pattern over at Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/summer-soap-cozy
- 1 skein, Bernat Handicrafter Yarn.** I used colorways “Mod Stripes” and “Beachball Blue” in the video tutorial. Each skein is 68 yards.
- Or 1 skein, 120 yards (#4) weight Lily’s “Sugar ‘n Cream” Yarn,**– any colorway. I used “Sea Glass” and “Tie Dye” colorways. See pictures below.
- Or approx. 90-100 yards of any #4 weight cotton yarn of your choice.
- REGULAR crochet hook. I used size K, 6.5mm. **
- Rubber band
- Scissors **
- Yarn needle **
- Measuring tape **
**affiliate links pay me a small commission if you purchase. Does not affect the price you pay.
Free Video Tutorial
Please share your finished version on Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry, Pintererst with these hashtags:
Thanks! Can’t wait to see your version!
No Responses Yet