Magical Mystery Tour Project 1.1
Crochet Yoga Bracelet & Anklet
The written pattern and video tutorial for the first project in the Crochet Magical Mystery Tour is live and ready for you to download and watch!
- Sport or light weight #2 or #3 cotton yarn. I used:
- Hobbii Rainbow 8/4 in colors #25 and #67 from Hobbii.com
- Click Here for other sport weight cotton yarns.
You can also use:
- Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton ** (thin #4 weight yarn)
- Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie”** (#4 weight yarn)
- Lily’s Sugar n Cream ”** (#4 weight yarn)
- Bernat Handicrafters Cotton Yarn ** (#4 weight yarn)
- Or any yarn of your choice!
- 9-16 Beads. I used Indian Dancing Bells: I purchased them here on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/476580996/20-silver-plated-small-brass-dancing
- Dancing Bell Beads on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PWhwIH **
- REGULAR crochet hook. I used 4.0mm. **
- Scissors **
- Yarn needle I used: Susan Bates Finishing Needles (I love these by the way!) **
- Measuring tape **
**affiliate links pay me a small commission if you purchase. Does not affect the price you pay.
If you liked this pattern, please share this far and wide with your friends! I’d love to have as many people as possible join our Crochet Magical Mystery Tour. If you haven’t already, check it out and sign up for the weekly alert of each free pattern. This is a yearlong adventure with a free pattern and new stitches each week. Free to Join Anytime!
Use the hashtag: #LJDCMMT (Light and Joy Designs Crochet Magical Mystery Tour) to be entered for giveaways and recognition here on my site and instagram.
Also Please let me know what you think! You can contact me many ways. See links below! Or leave a comment here. Thx!
Magical Mystery Tour Sign Up – (FREE!!) https://www.lightandjoydesigns.com/magical-mystery-tour/
My Free VIP Newsletter: https://www.lightandjoydesigns.com/subscribe-2/
My Designs on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/light-and-joy-designs
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LightandJoyDesigns
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LETSHAVEFUNCROCHET