Free Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
Learn the Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS) with this beginner project – a mini lantern cover to set your world in colorful lights. (See below for link to these lanterns on Amazon)
If you’ve ever been curious about learning Tunisian crochet, THIS is the project for you!
- It’s Quick
- No New Equipment needed! – uses regular crochet hook and a rubber band .
- COMPLETE step by step video instruction to learn Easily!
Try it TODAY! And share using the hashtag: #LJDCMMT (Light and Joy Designs Crochet Magical Mystery Tour) to be entered for giveaways and recognition here on my site and instagram.
And let me know what you think!
This is the 3rd project in the “Crochet Magical Mystery Tour” which is a yearlong adventure in crochet where you will get:
- A Free Pattern and Tutorial each week featuring a new stitches and techniques.
- Opportunity to enter Giveaways when you share your finished pictures online.
- Recognition on my website, Instagram and Facebook (if you choose).
Join TODAY for free. Sign up form below:
- Lion Brand Ferris Wheel Yarn which is a #4 weight 100% acrylic yarn. I used colorway: Vintage Carousel.**
- Red Heart Stripes is another great colorful choice Many colors to choose from.**
- Or any colorful yarn of your choice!**
- Button: 1/2 inch diameter.**
- Camping Lanterns on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LDXkXX **
- REGULAR crochet hook. I used 6.0mm. **
- Scissors **
- Yarn needle I used: Susan Bates Finishing Needles (I love these by the way!) **
- Measuring tape **
**affiliate links pay me a small commission if you purchase. Does not affect the price you pay.
Beginner / Easy
Download the Written Pattern Here.
Watch the video here (or below)
Be sure to Like the video & Subscribe to my channel. (click the Notify Bell too)
You’ll be alerted and it will help support my free offerings. Thank you so much!
Please Support My Free Work
By subscribing to my YouTube channel (ç=Click here), this will help me to keep offering free patterns, tutorials and more to YOU! Plus you’ll be alerted with each new video I post just be sure to also click the Notify Bell next to the Subscribe button. Thank you so much!!
If you liked this pattern, please share this far and wide with your friends! I’d love to have as many people as possible join our Crochet Magical Mystery Tour. If you haven’t already, check it out and sign up for the weekly alert of each free pattern. This is a yearlong adventure with a free pattern and new stitches each week. Free to Join Anytime!
Use the hashtag: #LJDCMMT (Light and Joy Designs Crochet Magical Mystery Tour) to be entered for giveaways and recognition here on my site and instagram.
Also Please let me know what you think! You can contact me many ways. See links below! Or leave a comment here. Thx!
Magical Mystery Tour Sign Up – (FREE!!) http://www.lightandjoydesigns.com/magical-mystery-tour/
My Free VIP Newsletter: http://www.lightandjoydesigns.com/subscribe-2/
My Designs on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/light-and-joy-designs
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LightandJoyDesigns
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LETSHAVEFUNCROCHET
No Responses Yet