Did you subscribe to my YouTube Channel Yet?
Hi yarn friend! Before I introduce this cool, new, free pattern, I would like to ask a quick favor. It will only take about 5-10 seconds of your time. Here it is:
If you haven’t already, would you consider subscribing to my YouTube channel by clicking here? Just click the Subscribe Button and click the Notify Bell next to it. That’s it! This will alert you of new videos even before they are officially released here. Also, it will help me to keep bringing you free patterns every week. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Introducing the “Pom Pom Scrunchie”
Learn to Make a Crochet Scrunchie
Learn to make this versatile pattern with 3 awesome uses:
- Hair Scrunchie – soft on your hair, fun look!
- Hat Pom Pom – convert any cowl or beanie to a Pom Pom Hat – VIDEO
- Shawl Pin – use to fasten your shawls VIDEO or scarves VIDEO.
Let me know your thoughts and share your pics! #PomPomScrunchie
Approximately 120 yards of Light weight (#1, #2, or #3) yarn I used:
- Lion Brand’s Vanna’s Glamour in “Platinum” ** (#2)
- Paton’s Kroy Socks yarn in “Purple Haze” ** (#1)
- Red Heart’s Anne Geddes in “Tangerine” ** (#3)
- Scissors **
- Yarn needle I used: Susan Bates Finishing Needles (Easiest to use) **
- Measuring tape **
- Hair Twistie / Hair Elastic/Tie : Scunci No-slip Grip Hair Ties **
** Affiliate links provide me with a small commission if you purchase, with no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Looking for a Way to Say Thanks?
You can donate either via PayPal or via buying me “Ko-Fi”Via PayPal
Watch how to make this cowl here. VIDEO LINK HERE
The video below shows how to attach to using a messy bun hat.
This is the 18th project in the “Crochet Magical Mystery Tour” which is a yearlong adventure in crochet where you will get:
- A Free Pattern and Tutorial each week featuring a new stitches and techniques.
- Opportunity to enter Giveaways when you share your finished pictures online.
- Recognition on my website, Instagram and Facebook (if you choose).
Crochet Magical Mystery Tour Alerts
Also Join at YouTube by subscribing: http://www.youtube.com/c/LightandJoyDesigns
Pin This to Your Pinterest Boards
Please Support My Free Work
By subscribing to my YouTube channel (Click here), this will help me to keep offering free patterns, tutorials and more to YOU! Be the first to know when new Pattern Tutorial are available by clicking the Notify Bell next to the Subscribe button. Thank you so much!!
If you liked this pattern, please share this far and wide with your friends! I’d love to have as many people as possible join our Crochet Magical Mystery Tour. If you haven’t already, check it out and sign up for the weekly alert of each free pattern. This is a yearlong adventure with a free pattern and new stitches each week. Free to Join Anytime!
Also Please let me know what you think! You can contact me many ways. See links below! Or leave a comment here. Thx!
My Free VIP Newsletter: https://www.lightandjoydesigns.com/subscribe-2/
My Designs on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/light-and-joy-designs
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LightandJoyDesigns
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LETSHAVEFUNCROCHET
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LightandJoyDesigns